CSS Templates for AniList
Automail is a collection of enhancements for Anilist made by @hoh.
Automail is not officially supported by AniList.
- To start off you’ll have to install AutoMail, if you have it installed then skip to step 4.
- To install AutoMail it’s simple, if you have Firefox then just install this addon. If you have any other browser then just install a userscript manager like Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey and install Automail here.
- Now that you have Automail installed go here and you’ll see a lot of new settings to personalize and enchance your AniList experience, feel free to look around and tweak them as you like.
- After installing it you’ll need to sign in by clicking the highlighted blue text at the bottom of the page:
- Now to add CSS to your own profile first you’ll need to search for the option showned below:
For easier search Ctrl + F and input “CSS”.
- After enabling the option choose one of the CSS’s and click the image to open the raw link, then Ctrl + A and Ctrl + C, go here and scroll all the way down until you find the box shown below:
- Now paste it in using Ctrl + V and you can submit, but before doing that I advise you to check the Important Tweaks section.